List:       olpc-india
Subject:    [OLPC India] Baba Ramdev at IIT Bombay!!
From:       Saurabh Adhikari <adhikaris () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2010-10-18 4:03:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I was appreciating the Sanskritised names IIT Bombay students have given
 to each event at their annual get together and suddenly a google news
with Baba Ramdev visiting IITB popped up!

http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report_baba-ramdev-may-be-in-iit-bombay-for-annual-fest_1454182

and http://www.sjmsom-avenues.com/

Sincerely,
S Adhikari