List:       olpc-india
Subject:    Re: [OLPC India] Minutes of Meeting of OLPC India Conference on
From:       "Gaurav Chachra" <gaurav.ssc () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-04-22 6:07:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi!

I found a free & open source java tool for online web conferencing offering
the features of VoIP, File Sharing, Desktop Sharing and recording of the
conference.

www.webhuddle.com

Have a look and suggest if this can be used for future meetings to eliminate
the problems of noise, costs & it can also record the meetings for people
who couldn't attend any particular conference.

Thanks

Gaurav Chachra