List:       olpc-devel
Subject:    Re: 11.2.0 release candidate 1 (build 870) released
From:       S Page <skierpage () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-06-29 23:55:07

> We're looking for testing and feedback on all aspects of the system.

Yet http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Friends_in_testing doesn't mention
11.2.0.  If that's obsolete, put a {{dated}}, {{deprecated}}, or
{{obsolete|link=[[A more relevant page]]}} template at the top.

I'm attempting olpc-update, it's hard to free up enough space on an XO-1.

The release notes Installation section should suggest backing up
first.  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/How_to_backup_your_XO says to back
up an XO-1.5 you should boot up Tiny Core Linux, is that the only way
to do it?

--
=S Page