List:       olpc-devel
Subject:    RE: [support-gang] SHIRT SLOGAN VOTE! "Class Acts" Poster!
From:       Caryl Bigenho <cbigenho () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2009-08-31 22:06:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi All,
I'm not a graphic artist so I just "cobbled" the pdf together on a ppt file and \
exported as pdf. My intent is to have the "O" at the end (in XO) have a happy face in \
it. The slashes across the Os above that need to be the same width as the lines in \
the letters.  Did the best I could without spending hours learning how to do it \
right! Caryl