List:       olpc-devel
Subject:    busybox-udeb recompile
From:       Martin Langhoff <martin.langhoff () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-08-26 14:16:29

Just a brief note to mention that we have a new busybox-udeb package
with hwclock *and* date utilities. With this and a couple of small
tweaks in olpcrd, we can build an initrd with dsd and my patches,
following the 'correct' procedure.

The udeb:
http://dev.laptop.org/~martin/busybox-udeb_1.10.2-2.olpc1_i386.udeb

The patch applied -- on the deb sources:

http://dev.laptop.org/~martin/busybox-1.10.2_olpc.patch

I am also updating the build instructions. When building olpcrd, place
the .deb in build/localudebs and ensure udebs are being grabbed from
lenny.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff@gmail.com
 martin@laptop.org -- School Server Architect