List:       ojb-user
Subject:    [Announce] Clepsydra 0.8
From:       "Jean-Yves Sironneau" <epsout () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-08-02 13:23:04

I just wanted to let you know that the first release of Clepsydra a
GPL licensed web application for managing and sharing a collection of
documents (pictures centric) is out.

This can be a sample of OJB usage (good or bad) as it's
using OJB and ojb-xdoclet module for persistence.
This is for me the opportunity to say that i'am very happy with
OJB, and i would like to thank you all for the
great framework, and for your help too.

Here is the page of the project

http://clepsydra.javaforge.com/

http://clepsydra.javaforge.com/screenshots.html

Thanks

Jean-Yves

P.S. : I sent an e-mail similar to this one to the tapestry mailing
list as it's used by the application too, and it's great like OJB.