List:       ojb-user
Subject:    Re: ODMG locking and read only references
From:       "Jean-Yves Sironneau" <epsout () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-22 8:50:19

It worked with the SVN version of OJB the objects are not materialized so
there is no LockNotGrantedException, by weak reference i meant read only
reference to an object, and i that case the referencing object is just
interested by the fact is has a relation with the referenced object but not
with any of it's attributes.

Thanks again for your help.