List:       ojb-user
Subject:    Re: feature or a bug?
From:       Joose Vettenranta <joose () iki ! fi>
Date:       2005-12-19 14:42:01

I have in repository like this:

    <class-descriptor class="net.vettenranta.interfaceForEverything"
proxy="dynamic">
       <extent-class class-ref="net.vettenranta.Everything1" />
       <extent-class class-ref="net.vettenranta.Everything2" />
       <extent-class class-ref="net.vettenranta.Everything3" />
       <extent-class class-ref="net.vettenranta.Everything4" />
    </class-descriptor>

and then net.vettenranta.Everything1 doesn't have anything special
defined for that Interface. what I read from documentation, it should
use outer left join for those fields automaticly if extent is used.
but it doesn't.

I don't know does it matter, but I'm not retrieving collection, I'm
retrieving Iterator.

- Joose