List:       ojb-user
Subject:    RE: Will a two-level cache solve this problem?
From:       "Clute, Andrew" <Andrew.Clute () osn ! state ! oh ! us>
Date:       2005-03-20 19:16:24

The Two Level Cache is part of the OJB 1.0.2 release, which should be released any \
day now.
You can upgrade then and change your Cache declaration in your repository.xml file to \
specify that you want the TLCache.
I am using it now (with a release build), and it solves this problem. This is a \
slight performance degregation, but not significant, and defintly worth it to ensure \
clean objects from the cache.
-Andrew