List:       ojb-user
Subject:    Re: AW: AW: How to delete single objects in a referenced collection?
From:       Martin_Kalén <mkalen () apache ! org>
Date:       2005-03-18 11:25:17

Hiller, Frank RD-AS2 wrote:
> is there a way to check if user uD was successfully associated to M?
> Have add and remove of associations to be done manually?

What I was trying to say was just that you need to perform the
operations on the vector that OJB returns, not to make a new vector, add
an additional user, and set this vector back on the object.

(That way OJB would loose the RemovalAware vector and could not track
deletions of object in the vector).

It just got out of hand with my complicated explanations. :)

Regards,
  Martin