List:       ojb-user
Subject:    Problems with auto-retrieve and getCollection
From:       Björn_Voigt <bvoigt () hs-harz ! de>
Date:       2004-10-25 14:57:26

Moin,

I am using ojb rc6 and I have a Problem with
auto-retrieve of and getCollection in PB Api.

I have an Class A with an Reference to Class B.
If I load a single Object of Class A by Query,
an instance of Class B is auto-retrieved.
(I configered it with [...]auto-retrieve="true"[...])

But if I try to load all with getCollectionByQuery there is
nothing auto-retrieved. The Class B attributes of A are null.

Is it possible to do this or not. How can I configure it, to
get it all.

Thank you

Björn