List:       ojb-user
Subject:    *-service.xml files not being loaded when inside ear (jndi lookup
From:       abo <ojb () weberhofer ! at>
Date:       2004-05-28 12:46:47

hi ojb list,

I just try to move all my ojb stuff from my former ojb.sar directory to
my application.ear file.
The deployment actually works, but the jndi lookup (to the broker) fails.

I do not longer want to change conf/jboss-service.xml, I want all that
stuff inside my ear.
but when I put a *-service.xml in the root of my ear (or /meta-inf),
jboss does not parse these file.

How do you handle this? Any success with this all in one deployment?
I have seen  inside a manual, that it should be possible to put
*-service.xml files inside an ear, so I still miss something...

thanks for any help
andreas