List:       ojb-user
Subject:    RE: Collection creation and sorting
From:       "Gelhar, Wallace Joseph" <GELHARWJ () uwec ! edu>
Date:       2004-04-30 13:29:48

Hi Tino,

Sure you can do this.  An example:

<class-descriptor class="BuildingImpl" table="tblPlnBuilding" >
<collection-descriptor
        name="rooms"
        element-class-ref="RoomImpl">
        <orderby name="roomNo" sort="ASC" />
        <orderby name="roomSuffix" sort="DESC" />
        <inverse-foreignkey field-ref="buildingId"/>
</collection-descriptor>
</class-descriptor>

Where roomNo and roomSuffix are attributes on the RoomImpl object.

Wally