List:       ojb-user
Subject:    Redefining My Problem Plz Read again carefully
From:       Amol Pophale <amolrasika () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-04-30 5:07:36

Hi Brian & Gustavo & All,
Thanks for your support.
Now I am little confused what to do so let me explain
my problem in more detail and please tell me solution
for that. Actually i am working with one MNC s/w
company.
My application is web-based client-server application
in which client and server are on different machines
and uses same database. One imp thing one client might
connect to more than one servers.Each server has one
database which may be on server itself or on third
machine.
These servers stores some data in database.
and also send a xml copy of same data on some port to
client.web Clint get this data from server in the form
of xml parses this xml and creates objects from that
and stores in memory. If there are any changes in data

server notify client so client can update its
in-memory store.[client is not using database directly
(jdbc)because firing query on Database every time is
not feasible with current DB schema]But disadvantage
of this is, if clients connect to multiple server
[yes, there may be more than one servers]then
performance of web-server on client decrease because
it store data of all server in memory.
Now we redesign the database schema and now client can
connect to each server's database directly using OJB
PersistanceBroker API and get data. IN Object cache
implementation if there is some data in cache and same
data get changed by server how clients knows this
change and cache can be updated?
This is my problem

Thanks & Regards
Amol Pophale.