List:       ojb-dev
Subject:    Need Urgent Help
From:       Tincy varghese <tincy_p_varghese () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2009-01-12 10:15:28

if I am doing some particular UI searches with pagination ,My memory usage is keep on \
increasing. how to reduce mem heap usage with Scrollable RS  It has been observed in \
UI searches on the particular pages,that the memory size can be made to increase by \
navigating the UI pages using Next, Last, Previous page navigation buttons.

Please suggest a solutionf or how to resolve the mem size increase problem with UI \
Search button. When the UI Search button is used, the system creates a \
ScrollableResultSet. How can we stop the mem size from increasing indefinitely with \
ScrollableResultSet.

      Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/