List:       oisf-users
Subject:    [Oisf-users] Chicago Brainstorming Meeting
From:       Matthew Jonkman <jonkman () emergingthreatspro ! com>
Date:       2011-07-14 14:05:11

We have the RAID OISF meeting set up for september, and we'll have Victor and some of \
the other core folks near. We've talked about a chicago meeting for the end of \
september.

We're looking at venues in chicago for September 29th and 30th. A couple questions \
for everyone:

1. Any conflicts on those dates anyone sees?

2. Anyone know a company or venue in chicago that might be willing to host about a \
hundred geeks for a day?

Thanks!

Matt

Matthew Jonkman