List:       ogg-dev
Subject:    Re: [ogg-dev] using "ov_open" in XCode
From:       Michael Crawford <mdcrawford () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-07 17:31:08

Hi All,

I have vorbisfile playing tracks in Ogg Frog on Mac OS X, and built with Xcode.

I expect I can help you with your build problem, but not until
tomorrow night at the earliest.

My build is for the desktop OS, but I would expect the procedure to be
the same as when building them for the iPhone.

I haven't released any of Ogg Frog's source yet, but I expect I can
roll a sample project that just spits a vorbis track out the Core
Audio speaker output.

Mike
--
Michael David Crawford