List:       ogg-dev
Subject:    [ogg-dev] Ogg Programming - Encoding Question
From:       "Yuri Jaeger Monti" <yurijm () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-28 20:27:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello

I'm trying to make a simple program that records and saves the recorded
audio to an Ogg file on the fly.
But I can't find some examples and good documentation on encoding Ogg files,
is there some place or someone know a good way to start with Ogg
programming? I can decode Ogg files with no problem but I can't encode.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

--
Yuri Jaeger Monti

The Catholic University at Porto Alegre - PUCRS
(51) 3320.3500 Ramal #7696