List:       ogg-dev
Subject:    [ogg-dev] Xiph Framework download - nothing to install
From:       David Briscoe <kalos.grp () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-08 22:42:28

I downloaded and installed XiphQT and then (because it wasn't
working*) tried to install the Xiph frameworks (20051124). But when I
went through the installer and clicked Install, it said there was
nothing to install. Is this because I had already installed XiphQT?
Maybe this could be explained somewhere one the webpage?

Mac 10.4.3
iTunes 6.0.1 (3)
QuickTime 7.0.3

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong place.

-kalos

*I got it to work by rebooting.