List:       odtug-webdev-l
Subject:    RE: Ho (if I may be so bold as to inquire) do I restart the Apache service(s) on my 10g test server?
From:       "Michelle, Suzanne" <Suzanne.Michelle () nyct ! com>
Date:       2010-07-23 2:15:51

Thanks, folks who replied ... I did various things suggested, looked in
several places ... I still don't know how to restart Apache easily ...
BUT ...

My question stemmed from trying to figure out why we could not see pages
"today" that we indeed saw "yesterday" (e.g., last fall, they turned off
ability to use port 80, so I had to work out other ports ... I was
afraid I'd need to go through that again, so I wanted an easier way to
keep restarting Apache, each time I'd change settings ...).

It turned out the Public user password had been changed, while we were
doing something else ... and that happened to be in the DADS.conf file
... and so ... nothing depending on ModPLSQL worked. Once I
resynchronized, all is well in APEX land again ...

Stay cool ...

Suzanne (@ 2Bwy A13.32)
desk: 646-252-8663, cell: 347-907-1125