List:       odtug-webdev-l
Subject:    Re: This ODTUG mailing list ODTUG-WEBDEV-L is now active
From:       prabhakaran.muthusamy () polaris ! co ! in
Date:       2009-04-03 15:04:59

Please remove me from these lists, thanks

Thanks & Regards
M.Prabhaharan
PACE
Office   :    +91 44 4200 6402
Mobile :   +91 98402 27451

----- Forwarded by prabhakaran.muthusamy/Polaris on 04/03/2009 08:22 PM
-----

             Caroline Pepa
             <caroline.pepa@ty
             brin.com>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  "'ODTUG-WEBDEV-L@fatcity.com'"
             odtug-webdev-l-bo         <ODTUG-WEBDEV-L@fatcity.com>
             unce@fatcity.com                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/03/2009 05:29          RE: This ODTUG mailing list
             PM                        ODTUG-WEBDEV-L is now active

             Please respond to
             ODTUG-WEBDEV-L@fa
                 tcity.com

I had requested that I be (and had been) removed from these lists; please
remove me again!
Thank you!
Caroline Pepa
Caroline.pepa@tybrin.com