List:       odtug-webdev-l
Subject:    Problem with Oracle9iASR2 and getRemoteUser
From:       Ana Maria Jimenez Suarez <ana.jimenez () madrid ! sema ! slb ! com>
Date:       2003-11-04 8:14:20

Hi, gurus:

We have installed Oracle9iAS Release 2 in Red Hat Linux 7 and we have
confugred it following Oracle instructions to have an SSL web
connection. But we need validate the certificate user, and in previous
applications (with another application server) we used getRemoteUser
method to get the user certificate, but with Oracle9iAS we always
receive a null as answer. Has someone a solution for this problem?

Thank you in advance.

--
Thanks to everyone for making ODTUG 2003 a great success!  See you in 2004!
If you want to volunteer for a committee, visit http://www.odtug.com
Author: Ana Maria Jimenez Suarez
  INET: ana.jimenez@madrid.sema.slb.com