List:       odtug-webdev-l
Subject:    RE: Validating HTML?
From:       "Finn Ellebaek Nielsen" <finn.ellebaek.nielsen () changegroup ! dk>
Date:       2003-03-12 10:34:13

Hi Pete.

Not necessarily, depending on how you write your HTML. For instance, </li>
and </p> is often omitted and browsers accept that.

HTH.

Ciao,

Finn

 Finn Ellebaek Nielsen                           ChangeGroup ApS
 Product Manager, Principal Consultant, Partner  Kronprinsessegade 54, 4.
 E-mail: finn.ellebaek.nielsen@changegroup.dk    DK-1306  Koebenhavn K
 Mobile: +45 20 32 49 25                         Denmark
 Phone:  +45 33 32 77 78                         http://www.changegroup.dk
                      "Where do you want to GPF today?"