List:       odtug-webdev-l
Subject:    Re: WSG LOV's with Insert
From:       John Caputo <johnjc () surewest ! net>
Date:       2002-07-09 21:01:55

Jim,

Actually, the only enhancement needed here is to be able to designate a normal module or module
component (maybe a re-usable one) as an LOV module component. Then you should be able to do the same
mapping between the base table module component and the normal one you want to use in the LOV
window, as is now possible with the 6i LOV module components. That should not be difficult since
LOVs are true module components now.

John Caputo
johnjc@surewest.net

Author: John Caputo