List:       odtug-warehouse-l
Subject:    BI/DW Meetup at OOW
From:       "Kent Graziano" <KGraziano () bcs-hq ! com>
Date:       2009-10-07 13:25:56

Mark Rittman has organized a "BI Meetup" OOW 2009. It's be open to all
BI speakers, attendees, (and of course ODTUG members) etc, and would be
a chance to meet, share stories and connect with people we've heard of
but don't usually get a chance to speak to.
We'd also like to take that time to start planning Kaleidoscope 2010. We
want to know how we can make the BI&DW track at next year's event even
better. So we need your input!

If you're going to Open World <http://www.oracle.com/openworld>  next
week and were thinking about coming along to the BI Meetup
<http://www.rittmanmead.com/2009/08/02/bi-meetup-at-open-world-san-franc
isco/>  we were planning for the Thirsty Bear on Monday night, we've got
a change of venue.

The Thirsty Bear has apparently got a private event on that night (or
perhaps they didn't like the sound of us when we rang up to book), so
we're going to go to Johnny Foleys <http://www.johnnyfoleys.com/> , the
Irish Bar just down from the Hilton, for 7pm on the same day. It can get
a bit busy in there so keep an eye out for us, if enough people come
along and it's a bit too noisy we'll decamp to the Hilton Lobby next
door.

If you're planning to come along then add a comment to this post, and
hopefully we'll see you in SF.

Go to Mark's blog site to let us know you will attend:

http://www.rittmanmead.com/2009/10/06/oow-bi-meetup-change-of-venue/

See you there!

Kent Graziano

ODTUG BIDWSIG Co-chair