List:       odtug-warehouse-l
Subject:    RE: Info on Data Junction
From:       "Parandhaman, Shyam" <Shyam.Parandhaman () cendant ! com>
Date:       2002-11-12 14:58:49

Hi,

DJ is an inexpensive, nifty tool for the kind of requirement you are
mentioning.
We used it in one of our Data warehouse projects(for ETL purposes).

It worked well. I do not know about the scalability because our environment
was
of medium size(few million records per day).

It has lot of standard simple transformation functions..
Finally, The tool was not that expensive for a five user license!!

Regards,