List:       odtug-sqlplus-l
Subject:    RE: How to delete from multiple tables simultaneously
From:       Amin Adatia <amin_adatia () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2011-11-17 21:26:36

I just inherited the situation. Before we had a Record-at-a-time and execute \
immediate.
Triggers, FK with CASECADE Deletes are frowned upon as are global indexes on \
partitioned tables etc.. etc.. But things are getting better.

The Master Table has rows added to routinely so I had to use the BULK COLLECT \
approach and use rowid to only delete the records I had processed.

Regards
Amin Adatia
KnowTech Solutions Inc ( kttp://knowtech.ca )
Mobile +1-613-864-8378