List:       odtug-sqlplus-l
Subject:    About v$session view ?
From:       "Fendy ." <myorasqlplus () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-08-20 10:52:22

Hi all,

When i explore the view under sys schema throught DBA studio, I found that v_$session \
have the public synonym v$session, and sql statement from the v_$session is select * \
from v$session.
My question is, what is the actually table that v_$session using cause it sound like \
there is the recursive execution behind that. Could somebody explain this to me...
Regards,
Fendy