List:       odtug-java-l
Subject:    Re: Installing ADF on a Weblogic server?
From:       Peter Lorenzen <oracle () theheat ! dk>
Date:       2009-07-30 21:24:27

ah, thanks Duncan. Of cause I should have checked myself, but I just assumed
that there was more to it than this, because we have some issues with the
installation :-)
The developers complain that the ADF JavaScripts are only partially loaded
when an ADF page is accessed and this were working on the old installation
on the same server. This is an issue in both IE and Firefox (The cache has
been flushed).

Regards Peter