List:       odtug-java-l
Subject:    Re: Q: Experiences, best practices for ADF / BC4J / TopLink
From:       Steve Muench <Steve.Muench () oracle ! com>
Date:       2007-10-18 17:49:32

Jiri,

I'll let others reply with their experiences, but here are some updated
references for you on ADF Business Components are here:

ADF Developer's Guides and Recommended Technology Stacks for
JDeveloper/ADF 10.1.3
<http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/tips/muench/guidesandstacks/index.html>

The ADF Learning Center
<http://otn.oracle.com/products/adf/learnadf.html> has our developer's
guides, tutorials, and samples both for Forms/4GL developers as well as
for advanced J2EE developers.

Steve Muench, http://radio.weblogs.com/0118231