List:       odtug-java-l
Subject:    Re: What can be done with JDev?
From:       "Amin Adatia" <amin_adatia () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2004-12-25 1:33:22

I decided to give up on the RFP. Too much head bashing to get to use the right tools \
for the pieces. Clueless with a perceived Silver Bullet and a solution looking for a \
problem.

Further reading of the RFP ... Designer 9i for Physical Data Model, and Reports 6i \
for implementation. And a Pretty picture prototype... when designer can give them a \
working prototype????

I might change my mind -- but dont think so at the moment.

Regards
Amin Adatia (amin@knowtech.ca)
KnowTech Solutions Inc (www.knowtech.ca)
(613) 226-8378  Mobile (613) 864-8378  Fax : Call First