List:       odtug-java-l
Subject:    RE: Oracle JDeveloper 10g Handbook
From:       "VJaen" <MRXP-TVJ () pancanal ! com>
Date:       2004-12-01 13:45:20

In my case, I would reinstall JDev & jdk just to be sure I'm using a clean version. \
Sorry!  :-(

I just completed chapter 11 last night and all the hands-on practices have worked as \
the book says, except this one where I had to use my own jdk142 installation, but it \
worked anyways.

Regards!
Victor.