List:       odtug-java-l
Subject:    End of Roche contract
From:       "Gordon, Emery {PGL~Palo Alto}" <emery.gordon () ROCHE ! COM>
Date:       2003-12-19 17:04:34

Hello all,

Monday December 22 is my last day at Roche. It has been a wonderful experience \
working and interfacing with all of the fantastic people at Roche and I hope I get to \
work with many of you some time in the future. Thanks to all who provided support and \
assistance many times. It will be difficult to replace the richness of the \
connections made here at Roche.

My personal contact information is:

Emery Gordon
PO Box 70
El Granada, Ca. 94018
650-726-2685
emery@design-decisions.com
--
ODTUG Now 2004, Let Us Show you How! June 20-24, 2004 at the Westin Kierland
Resort, Scottsdale, Arizona  Visit http://www.odtug.com for details.
Author: Gordon, Emery {PGL~Palo Alto}
  INET: emery.gordon@ROCHE.COM