List:       odtug-java-l
Subject:    creating self-contained  ear file (BC4J JSP app)
From:       "Gregory, Jennifer A." <j.gregor () radium ! ncsc ! mil>
Date:       2003-12-08 19:39:24

All,

Is it possible to include the cabo.war and webapp.war (from bc4j.ear) into a
BC4J JSP application and 'successfully' deploy it to WebLogic 7?

Problem:

I created a BC4J JSP application and deployed it to WebLogic 7 by following
the WebLogic setup instructions.  The application works as long as I deploy
bc4j.ear, copy the libs to the web server and set classpath....., but it is
a requirement that the ear file is self-contained.  I've tried several
different things, but nothing is working.

Thanks in advance!

V/R,
Jennifer Gregory
Technical Services - DPC
Northrop Grumman Information Technology
Principal Software Engineer
Contractor
410-854-4775

--
ODTUG Now 2004, Let Us Show you How! June 20-24, 2004 at the Westin Kierland
Resort, Scottsdale, Arizona  Visit http://www.odtug.com for details.
Author: Gregory, Jennifer A.
  INET: j.gregor@radium.ncsc.mil