List:       odtug-java-l
Subject:    Re: JDev Tutorial
From:       "Steve Muench" <Steve.Muench () oracle ! com>
Date:       2002-09-04 15:53:27

A Frame is a kind of Swing object you can create, hence it's
placement in the Swing category.

For the kinds of Swing forms we expect most developers to be
building, those that use our JClient client-binding features
to easily build Swing UI's against BC4J data models, we even
now have the term "Form" in the "Swing/JClient for BC4J"
category.

Wanna create a new Empty Form that's bound to some BC4J
view object components?

  -> Select the "Swing/JClient for BC4J" category
     -> Select the "Empty Form" option

This will start you (like VB, Delphi, and other RAD tools)
right in the UI editor with your empty window ready to
have your controls placed on it.

Steve Muench - Developer, Product Mgr, Java/XML Evangelist, Author
Simplify J2EE and EJB Development with BC4J
http://otn.oracle.com/products/jdev/htdocs/j2ee_bc4j.html
Building Oracle XML Apps, http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orxmlapp