List:       ocfs2-devel
Subject:    Re: [Ocfs2-devel] OCFS2 with global heartbeat on DRBD devices
From:       "Gang He" <ghe () suse ! com>
Date:       2019-05-06 3:07:13

Hi Daniel,

Just give some comments from my view,
1) in technically, DRBD presents a block device, OCFS2 file system can use this block \
as its shared storage, there should not be any problem to set up a ocfs2 cluster. 2) \
Based on my understanding, DRBD usually provide a primary-slaver block device, but \
ocfs2 should need to a real shared storage, since all nodes access this shared disk \
simultaneously.  I feel that DRBD does NOT handle this case under heavy pressure, \
though DRBD has double-primary feature.

Thanks
Gang

<b661cdca-05ae-7b70-f768-ea49dfb66a64@gmail.com>, Joseph Qi