List:       oaug
Subject:    OAUGNet Digest #385
From:       "OAUGNet ListServ" <OAUGNet () oaug ! com>
Date:       2004-01-29 9:59:08

        OAUGNet ListServ Digest #385

 1) Re: AP: Printer Styles for printing Checks (APPS version 11.0.3) by \
chandrasekharbyna <bynas@yahoo.com>  2) Re: AP: Printer Styles for printing Checks \
(APPS ve	rsion 11.0.3) by "Peeta, Sudha" <sudha.peeta@eds.com>  3) Managing \
allocations in OFA by Prabu_Balasubramanyan <Prabu_Balasubramanyan@satyam.com>  4) \
Re: AP: Printer Styles for printing Checks (APPS ve rsion 11.0.3) by \
chandrasekharbyna <bynas@yahoo.com>  5) Re: How to restrict User from viewing the \
Output of a specific Concurrent Reques by chandrasekharbyna <bynas@yahoo.com>  6) Re: \
DBA: AD Clone in 11.5.8 / RDBMS 8.1.7.4 by Kevan Forest <kevan.forest@uni.edu>  7) \
Default Password Expiration In Oracle Apps(11.5.9) by "Icke, Nick" \
<nick.icke@norfolk.gov.uk>  8) Re: Ensuring that Order price matches with Price List \
by "Steck, Charles M" <CS123605@exchange.PeachtreeCityGA.NCR.com>  9) Re: AP: Printer \
Styles for printing Checks (APPS version 11.0.3) by "Stevenson, Pamela" \
<pssisd@rit.edu> 10) Re: AP: Printer Styles for printing Checks (APPS ve	rsion \
11.0.3) by "Craig Yedinak (ns)" <cyedina@cap.org> 11) Re: AP: Printer Styles for \
printing Checks (APPS version 11.0.3) by Mello-Dee Simmons <Mdsimmons@acosta.com> 12) \
Re: printing hieroglyphics by "Chandra Kanneganti" <ckanneg@greyhound.com> 13) Re: \
Oracle Warehouse Management System and Inventory by "Dhiraj Gadia" \
<dgadia@luciditycg.com> 14) Re: How to restrict User from viewing the Output of	a \
specific Concurrent Reques by "Chandra Kanneganti" <ckanneg@greyhound.com> 15) PA: \
Receipt Accrual Functionality in Family Pack J by "Klosterman, Liza" <KlosL@jea.com> \
16) Re: PA: Receipt Accrual Functionality in Family Pack	J by "Hari Sethalapathy" \
<hari.sethalapathy@bbcl.co.uk> 17) 11.5.9 Implementation by "Rajani K. Arepalli" \
<RArepalli@formfactor.com> 18) OM: Shipping Integration with FedEx by "Guether, Eric" \
<EGuether@opnext.com> 19) Re: OM: Shipping Integration with FedEx by "Dhiraj Gadia" \
<dgadia@luciditycg.com> 20) Re: TRANSFER_STATUS_CODE - Where are new defs for CDL  by \
"Ludwig, Irene" <irene_ludwig@nrel.gov> 21) Re: TRANSFER_STATUS_CODE - Where are new \
defs for CDL  by "Brent Hanke" <Brent.Hanke@meredith.com> 22) Re: OM: Shipping \
Integration with FedEx by "Kirk Pearson" <kirkp@bluenile.com> 23) Re: \
TRANSFER_STATUS_CODE - Where are new defs for CDL  by "Ludwig, Irene" \
<irene_ludwig@nrel.gov> 24) Re: Is there a report which shows Oracle usage per user	 \
! by "Fraser, Douglas A BCF:EX" <Douglas.Fraser@bcferries.com> 25) OM: OM:Invoice \
Source Profile & Auto Accounting by "Sohail Khan" <sohail2002@hotmail.com> 26) AP: \
Delete Function by Jayakiran_Pidatala <Jayakiran_Pidatala@satyam.com>

This digest is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list <OAUGNet@oaug.com>.
To switch to the FEED mode, E-mail to <OAUGNet-feed@oaug.com>
Send administrative queries to  <OAUGNet-request@oaug.com>