List:       oaug
Subject:    OAUGNet Digest #383
From:       "OAUGNet ListServ" <OAUGNet () oaug ! com>
Date:       2004-01-27 9:53:32

        OAUGNet ListServ Digest #383

 1) AP: Invoice Scanning Solution by "Dinesh Kanuga" <dinesh.kanuga@bbcl.co.uk>
 2) Restricting user to subinventory by christopher hayden <chayden73@yahoo.com>
 3) What is the COE:Picking Subinventory profile option by christopher hayden \
<chayden73@yahoo.com>  4) required Key Flexfields in HRMS, a question by Gaétan \
Fournier <gaetanfournier@videotron.ca>  5) AR: How to include Special Charges in \
Invoice by Oracle Apps <my_apps_2000@yahoo.com>  6) Re: Restricting user to \
subinventory by "Viswanatha, Prasad" <ViswanathaP@AETNA.com>  7) Re: AR: How to \
include Special Charges in Invoice by "Riad Ouarzazi" <riado@oto.com>  8) Is there a \
report which shows Oracle usage per user  ! by Marzieh Hariri \
<mhariri@russelmetals.com>  9) Re: Is there a report which shows Oracle usage per \
user	 ! by vijay.cherukuri@advmkt.com 10) [OAUGNet] -- FORMS DEVELOPMENT --  (PC or \
Unix based) -- A question by "Wahedm" <wahed_mohammed@hotmail.com> 11) Deadlocks in \
Database by "Ian Shaw/EIG" <Ian.Shaw@economicalinsurance.com> 12) Re: AP: Invoice \
Scanning Solution by "Susan Behn" <sbehn@solutionbeacon.com> 13) SW: Verison control \
by "Kumar, Senthil (IBC SGP)" <Senthil.Kumar@fxap.sgp.xerox.com> 14) How to restrict \
User from viewing the Output of a specific Concurrent Request by "Raza-ur-Rehman \
Razwy" <raza_razwy@hotmail.com> 15) create notification  by "zink" \
<ineke@starperforma.com> 16) Re: How to restrict User from viewing the Output of a \
specific Concurrent Reques by chandrasekharbyna <bynas@yahoo.com> 17) Ensuring that \
Order price matches with Price List by Visweswararao_Pentela/ATFL@atfoods.com

This digest is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list <OAUGNet@oaug.com>.
To switch to the FEED mode, E-mail to <OAUGNet-feed@oaug.com>
Send administrative queries to  <OAUGNet-request@oaug.com>