List:       oaug
Subject:    OAUGNet Digest #382
From:       "OAUGNet ListServ" <OAUGNet () oaug ! com>
Date:       2004-01-26 10:03:58

        OAUGNet ListServ Digest #382

 1) Does OPM Support Kit Item? by "Charles Setiawan" <Charles.Setiawan@metrodata.co.id>

This digest is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list <OAUGNet@oaug.com>.
To switch to the FEED mode, E-mail to <OAUGNet-feed@oaug.com>
Send administrative queries to  <OAUGNet-request@oaug.com>

Subject: [OAUGNet]-Does OPM Support Kit Item?
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 08:49:16 +0700
From: "Charles Setiawan" <Charles.Setiawan@metrodata.co.id>

Dear all,

We're in 11.5.7 and using OPM with Order Management, Purchasing.

We have a requirement like this :
We have two finished good, let's say : FG-A and FG-B.
To fulfill customer needs, besides selling FG-A and FG-B separately, we can
join FG-A and FG-B then selling them together.

My questions are :
1) Has anyone ever meet the same requirement like mine?
2) How to handle things when we want to sell FG-A and FG-B together, should
we create new finished good item, e.q : FG-AB or something else ?

If you don't mind could you share the way you handle this requirement.
You're input are appreciated

Thanks in advance
Charles