List:       oaug
Subject:    OAUGNet Digest #379
From:       "OAUGNet ListServ" <OAUGNet () oaug ! com>
Date:       2004-01-23 10:03:52

        OAUGNet ListServ Digest #379

 1) OM - change lot number by "oracle oracle" <oracle2508@hotmail.com>
 2) PO:Notification Thru E-Mail by Jayakiran_Pidatala <Jayakiran_Pidatala@satyam.com>
 3) Re: PO:Notification Thru E-Mail by Jayakiran_Pidatala \
<Jayakiran_Pidatala@satyam.com>  4) Re: PO:Notification Thru E-Mail by \
"Shingireddy,Ahalya" <AShingireddy@bioreliance.com>  5) Re: OM - change lot number by \
"Riad Ouarzazi" <riado@oto.com>  6) PA GL Period Status In Projects by "Hari \
Sethalapathy" <hari.sethalapathy@bbcl.co.uk>  7) Re: Security -> User -> Monitor \
FNDSCMON form by "Craig Yedinak (ns)" <cyedina@cap.org>  8) Re: Security -> User -> \
Monitor FNDSCMON form by "Michael Dennis" <Michael.Dennis@meredith.com>  9) Re: \
Security -> User -> Monitor FNDSCMON form by "Susan Behn" <sbehn@solutionbeacon.com> \
10) ENG - Scheduled ECO's driving requirements early by bcrabb@oratechnet.com 11) Re: \
Security -> User -> Monitor FNDSCMON form by "Kakde, Vaishali" <vkakde@qwest.com> 12) \
Re: OM - change lot number by marta brinca <martabrinca@yahoo.com> 13) printing \
hieroglyphics by Darci <darci@ksu.edu> 14) Re: printing hieroglyphics by "Darren E. \
Hadley" <dhadley@graebel.com> 15) ADI  version 7.1.26.08.25 by "David Moore" \
<david.moore@ctg.com> 16) Re: ADI  version 7.1.26.08.25 by "John  Stouffer" \
<jstouffer@solutionbeacon.com> 17) Re: printing hieroglyphics by \
Shashi.Nair@prudential.com 18) Default Value for Supplier Notification Method  by \
Paul Fernandez <paulfernz@yahoo.com> 19) Re: Default Value for Supplier Notification \
Method  by Paul Fernandez <paulfernz@yahoo.com> 20) Re: payables api by \
<mark_wu@agilent.com> 21) Re: Default Value for Supplier Notification Method  by \
"Michael Dennis" <Michael.Dennis@meredith.com> 22) NACHA Format.... by ora apps \
<ora1159@yahoo.com> 23) tax calculation in AP using header level by "ineke" \
<ineke@starperforma.com> 24) Re: tax calculation in AP using header level by \
Grant_Turner@bankwest.com.au 25) Table for WMS Business Flow by "Tom Hery" \
<tomhery@cox.net> 26) advantage / benefits for that interfacing over integration by \
"Mohammad Munaf" <mmunaf@hotmail.com> 27) Re: tax calculation in AP using header \
level by "ineke" <ineke@starperforma.com> 28) Re: tax calculation in AP using header \
level by "Dinesh Kanuga" <dinesh.kanuga@bbcl.co.uk>

This digest is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list <OAUGNet@oaug.com>.
To switch to the FEED mode, E-mail to <OAUGNet-feed@oaug.com>
Send administrative queries to  <OAUGNet-request@oaug.com>

From: "oracle oracle" <oracle2508@hotmail.com>
Subject: [OAUGNet]-OM - change lot number
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:33:52 +0000

i shippeditem with wrong  lot number  by mistake, how can i change the lot
number??

Note: line status is shipped.

http://join.msn.com/?pagežatures/featuredemail