List:       oaug
Subject:    OAUGNet Digest #377
From:       "OAUGNet ListServ" <OAUGNet () oaug ! com>
Date:       2004-01-21 9:59:45

        OAUGNet ListServ Digest #377

 1) AP Positive Pay Report by "MacDermid, Malcolm" \
<Malcolm.macdermid@perkinelmer.com>  2) Re: AP Positive Pay Report by "Sindhuvalli, \
Shankar" <ssindhuv@mail.mcw.edu>  3) create two companies by "oracle oracle" \
<oracle2508@hotmail.com>  4) AP:  what to enter in invoice number field by "Michael \
Dennis" <Michael.Dennis@meredith.com>  5) 10.7 Service vs. 11i Depot Repair by Hope \
Hill <cikiliki23@yahoo.com>  6) Re: AP:  what to enter in invoice number field by \
"Michael Porter" <MPorter@pgahq.com>  7) Oralce Support Issue Or Request by \
lianchoo_tan@promina.com.au  8) Re: Company Pay field in iExpense? by Paul Fernandez \
<paulfernz@yahoo.com>  9) Security -> User -> Monitor FNDSCMON form by \
Don_Lastine@mckee.com 10) AR: D&B Integration by "Fischer, Craig J." \
<FischerCJ@bvsg.com> 11) Budget Password by Kim Bauman <kbauman@midcom-inc.com>

This digest is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list <OAUGNet@oaug.com>.
To switch to the FEED mode, E-mail to <OAUGNet-feed@oaug.com>
Send administrative queries to  <OAUGNet-request@oaug.com>

From: "MacDermid, Malcolm" <Malcolm.macdermid@perkinelmer.com>
Subject: [OAUGNet]-AP Positive Pay Report
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:26:07 +0100

Hi all,

I have the need to copy the output of the positive pay report to a Unix
directory(from the Oracle logout directory) to be processed and submitted to
a bank electronically.

Anyone ever done this before?

Thanks in advance
Malcolm

The information contained in any e-mail and their attached files, including
replies and forwarded copies, are confidential and intended solely for the
addressee(s) and may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and
unauthorised use.  If you are not the named addressee you may not use, copy
or disclose this information to any other person.  If you received this
message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies
of the email and associated files.  Any views or opinions presented are
solely those of the originator and do not necessarily represent those of
PerkinElmer Inc or its business units.  All liability for slow mail
delivery, email loss, viruses or other malicious software is excluded to the
fullest extent permitted by law.