List:       oaug
Subject:    OAUGNet Digest #371
From:       "OAUGNet ListServ" <OAUGNet () oaug ! com>
Date:       2004-01-15 10:03:35

        OAUGNet ListServ Digest #371

 1) Re: Purging mtl_txn_request_lines by "Steck, Charles M" \
<CS123605@exchange.PeachtreeCityGA.NCR.com>  2) Re: API for responsibility \
assignments by "Stevenson, Pamela" <pssisd@rit.edu>  3) Re: API for responsibility \
assignments by "Craig Yedinak (ns)" <cyedina@cap.org>  4) "bad bind variable" errors \
during form compile by "Leininger, Craig" <cleininger@electrowire.com>  5) PO: How to \
restrict Access in AutoCreate screen? by Jim <fierosrcul@yahoo.com>  6) Re: PO: How \
to restrict Access in AutoCreate screen? by "Riad Ouarzazi" <riado@oto.com>  7)  by \
"Ray Nightingale" <Ray_N1@VERIFONE.com>  8) GL: Using FRx with 11i by "Guether, Eric" \
<EGuether@opnext.com>  9) PA: Can billing be restricted based on Expenditure Type \
Class by Jaisimha Rangan <Jaisimha.Rangan@reuters.com> 10) Re: PA: Can billing be \
restricted based on ExpenditureType	Class by siva.marakani@wgint.com (Siva Marakani) \
11) Re: GL: Using FRx with 11i by "Michael Porter" <MPorter@pgahq.com> 12) Re: PO: \
How to restrict Access in AutoCreate screen	? by "Schaefer, Mike" \
<MSchaefer@sandc.com> 13) Re: Internal requisition stucked in interface by Alice Cura \
<acura@brooktrout.com> 14) Re: PO: How to restrict Access in AutoCreate screen? by \
"Riad Ouarzazi" <riado@oto.com> 15) Re: PA: Can billing be restricted based on \
Expenditure  Type Class by "Dina Rotem" <dinar@rafael.co.il> 16) Re: PA: Can billing \
be restricted based on Expendit	ure  Type Class by paige.peterson@ps.ge.com 17) Using \
'wip mass load' to cancel jobs by PKaruppanan@gearforsports.com 18) Metalink: IE \
Stores Incorrect Password by "Eric Guether" <eguether@opnext.com>

This digest is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list <OAUGNet@oaug.com>.
To switch to the FEED mode, E-mail to <OAUGNet-feed@oaug.com>
Send administrative queries to  <OAUGNet-request@oaug.com>