List:       oaug
Subject:    OAUGNet Digest #370
From:       "OAUGNet ListServ" <OAUGNet () oaug ! com>
Date:       2004-01-14 9:59:31

        OAUGNet ListServ Digest #370

 1) Notes Receivable Statuses by Oracle Financials <oraclefinancials2003@yahoo.co.in>
 2) Re: Customer seeks Quotations  by "Riad Ouarzazi" <riado@oto.com>
 3) Oracle Should Open a TAR on Metalink!!! by "Michael Porter" <MPorter@pgahq.com>
 4) Using Oracle logins in iAS applications by "Leininger, Craig" \
<cleininger@electrowire.com>  5) Re: Using Oracle logins in iAS applications by \
"Garrett Foster" <garrett.foster@att.net>  6) Activity Based Management by "Jim \
Cotten" <jcotten@colibrilimited.com>  7) Re: Oracle Should Open a TAR on Metalink!!! \
by Kevin Brown <kbrown@hologic.com>  8) FIFO Costing and Outside Processing by "David \
Hendrickson" <david.hendrickson@pragmatek.com>  9) Re: Item Revision Update via SQL \
by "Viswanatha, Prasad" <ViswanathaP@AETNA.com> 10) Synchronising Costs Across Orgs \
by "Costello.Chris" <chris.costello@barcrestgroup.com> 11) Re: Notes Receivable \
Statuses by "Viswanatha, Prasad" <ViswanathaP@AETNA.com> 12) Transaction Controls in \
PA not working in iProc/PO by Paul Fernandez <paulfernz@yahoo.com> 13) Re: \
Transaction Controls in PA not working in iProc/PO by paige.peterson@ps.ge.com 14) \
Re: Transaction Controls in PA not working in iProc/PO by "Klosterman, Liza" \
<KlosL@jea.com> 15) Oracle's Ellison Moved Out... by "Michael Porter" \
<MPorter@pgahq.com> 16) API for responsibility assignments by "Gupta, Anurag" \
<agupta@adt.com> 17) CAN'T GET TERMS AND CONDITIONS TEXT FILE TO ATTACH TO E MAIL PO  \
by "Graham, Margie" <grahama@sierrahealth.com> 18) Re: Synchronising Costs Across \
Orgs by bcrabb@oratechnet.com 19) Re: Interorg Number by bcrabb@oratechnet.com
20) Re: Customer seeks Quotations by "oracle oracle" <oracle2508@hotmail.com>

This digest is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list <OAUGNet@oaug.com>.
To switch to the FEED mode, E-mail to <OAUGNet-feed@oaug.com>
Send administrative queries to  <OAUGNet-request@oaug.com>