List:       oaug
Subject:    OAUGNet Digest #363
From:       "OAUGNet ListServ" <OAUGNet () oaug ! com>
Date:       2004-01-07 10:03:59

        OAUGNet ListServ Digest #363

 1) User info needs to be added in OM and printed on the invoice by "Rea, Shannon" \
<srea@empirix.com>  2) American Express  Credit Card Transaction Processing. by \
george kuria <kuriakose_m@yahoo.com>  3) Re: User info needs to be added in OM and \
printed on the invoice by "Riad Ouarzazi" <riado@oto.com>  4) Internet Expenses \
Switch from Employee Paid to Both by "Rea, Shannon" <srea@empirix.com>  5) Purchasing \
Requisitions by "Gaston, William" <William.Gaston@infores.com>  6) Custom \
iReceivables Invoice after 11.5.9 upgrade by Shashi.Nair@prudential.com  7) Re: \
Purchasing Requisitions by Hope Hill <cikiliki23@yahoo.com>  8) File Attachment \
Conversion by "Shah, Ritesh" <Ritesh.Shah@constellation.com>  9) Removal of Field \
Validation by Anil Madhireddy <Anil.Madhireddy@reuters.com> 10) iExpense - Expense \
Reports Dropping Off from the AP_EXPENSE_REPOR T_HEADERS_ALL by "Reyes, Joe" \
<joreyes@firstam.com> 11) ERD for Purchasing/Finance Apps by "Alycia Lieber" \
<Alycia.Lieber@AntaresSolutions.com> 12) Internal sales order (Transfer) with Order \
management by ATrepanier@agropur.com 13) Re: Removal of Field Validation by \
chandrasekharbyna <bynas@yahoo.com> 14) Re: Internal sales order (Transfer) with \
Order management by "Tom Hery" <tomhery@cox.net> 15) Switching from Accrual to Cash \
System by umair sheikh <umairs_2000@yahoo.com> 16) Controlling Format masks in Oracle \
Discoverer by Venkat  Kunche <Venkat.Kunche@americanexpress.com.bh>

This digest is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list <OAUGNet@oaug.com>.
To switch to the FEED mode, E-mail to <OAUGNet-feed@oaug.com>
Send administrative queries to  <OAUGNet-request@oaug.com>