List:       oaug
Subject:    OAUGNet Digest #234
From:       "OAUGNet ListServ" <OAUGNet () oaug ! com>
Date:       2003-08-31 9:02:04

        OAUGNet ListServ Digest #234

 1) 11.5.9 on windows xp professional... by ora apps <ora1159@yahoo.com>
 2) Re: Org Assignment for Item not copying Revision by Gregg Harvey \
<gregglharvey@yahoo.com>  3) Deleting Auto-generated  Requisitions (Incomplete)  from \
user not	ificaton by "Peeta, Sudha" <sudha.peeta@eds.com>

This digest is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list <OAUGNet@oaug.com>.
To switch to the FEED mode, E-mail to <OAUGNet-feed@oaug.com>
Send administrative queries to  <OAUGNet-request@oaug.com>

Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 11:55:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: ora apps <ora1159@yahoo.com>
Subject: [OAUGNet]-11.5.9 on windows xp professional...

Hi,

I'm trying to  install 11.5.9 on windows xp
professional and i get error in the post-install
check of rapidwiz for HTTP check,jsp check and PHP
check. I did not get  any error in the pre-install
check of rapidwiz. I will  appreciate any pointers on
this issue.

TIA,
Ganesh.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com