List:       oaug
Subject:    OAUGNet Digest #218
From:       "OAUGNet ListServ" <OAUGNet () oaug ! com>
Date:       2003-08-15 6:30:46

        OAUGNet ListServ Digest #218

 1) Re: OM upgraded sales orders by Martin Burger <m.burger@dp.nl>
 2) API for Loading Events in Oracle Projects by "Tarun Gannaboina" \
<tarun.gannaboina@bbcl.co.uk>  3) Re: API for Loading Events in Oracle Projects by \
"Dina Rotem" <dinar@rafael.co.il>  4) Re: API for Loading Events in Oracle Projects \
by "Tarun Gannaboina" <tarun.gannaboina@bbcl.co.uk>  5) Supplier API by "Prabhakar \
Patankar" <prabhakar.patankar@bbcl.co.uk>  6) Re: Supplier API by "Tarun Gannaboina" \
<tarun.gannaboina@bbcl.co.uk>  7) Re: French COA & Accounting Standards by "Kaviani, \
Kamelia" <Kamelia.Kaviani@Jacobs.com>  8) Re: SQL by "Prakash Tallapragada" \
<prakash.tallapragada@inamed.com>  9) Oracle Collaboration Suite by MMPS - Lee Zeis \
<lee.zeis@mpcprecast.com> 10) Re: Oracle Collaboration Suite by Bill Kafouse \
<Bill.Kafouse@alkermes.com> 11) SSP to I-Procurement Upgrade by Bill Kafouse \
<Bill.Kafouse@alkermes.com> 12) Shipping Question by "Gajjala, Satish M" \
<SMGajjala@herff-jones.com> 13) Re: Shipping Question by "Viswanatha, Prasad" \
<ViswanathaP@AETNA.com> 14) Using Descriptive Flexfields by Chuck Leveillee \
<chl@brooktrout.com> 15) Re: Using Descriptive Flexfields by siva.marakani@wgint.com \
(Siva Marakani) 16) Re: Using Descriptive Flexfields by Mark Britton \
<mbritton@colostate.edu> 17) Please remove me from mailing list by Kellman Mark \
<mark.kellman@siemens.com> 18) Purchasing Approvals using E Mail by "Graham, Margie" \
<grahama@sierrahealth.com> 19) Re: JInitiator: Cannot Start Applet to Open 11i by \
"Guether, Eric" <EGuether@opnext.com> 20) Re: JInitiator: Cannot Start Applet to Open \
11i by "Rajani K. Arepalli" <RArepalli@formfactor.com> 21) DFF in Item Relationship \
Form by "Charles Setiawan" <Charles.Setiawan@metrodata.co.id> 22) Period End Receipt \
Accruals Process - 11.5.8 by blcarr@earthlink.net

This digest is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list <OAUGNet@oaug.com>.
To switch to the FEED mode, E-mail to <OAUGNet-feed@oaug.com>
Send administrative queries to  <OAUGNet-request@oaug.com>