List:       oaug
Subject:    RE: Discontinue Use of MRC
From:       "Martyn Holmes (Fujitsu Consulting)" <martyn.Holmes () Aer-Rianta ! ie>
Date:       2002-11-26 14:13:26

I have done it in the past - in principle it is just a matter of end datign
the reporting books.
In practice, theres a bit more to it - particularly with regard to partially
completed transactions - these should be review by module.
EG: AP invoices entered with no distributions but have tax line calculated.
Tax line is in primary & reporting SOB.
If you disable MRC, then enter distribtions, invoice lines will only be
created in primary book.
However you will be unable to close period as corresponding MRC period has
unposted txns.
So you may have a bit on clean up on incomplete txns to do first.
Its a while since I did it but I think the MRC/EFC manuals has a section on
disabling MRC.

Regards
Martyn