List:       oaug
Subject:    RE: Howto revert multiorg ?
From:       "Nipa Goradia" <nipa_goradia () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-10-31 20:09:42

Hi,
In our env. our functional lead created oraganization, Other DBA ran adamin
for multiorg. Somehow he missed somewhere. He tried running  second time, He
could not see multi org option  in adadmin menu.

So I did this from backend. Again ran adadmin, We could see option for multi
org in adadmin menu. We ran multi org. Everything worked ok! No complains. (
We have implemented iProcurement, Purchasing ).

Nipa Goradia