List:       oaug
Subject:    PROJ: Project Connect for Microsoft Projects
From:       "Sivarama Sunkara" <Sivarama_Sunkara () pillowtex ! com>
Date:       2002-10-30 19:08:39

Hi All,

Has anybody been using Project Connect (2.5.1) for MS Projects? We are
experimenting with a little bit and encountered a few issues. We would like
to know how stable and usable the product is in real life.

Thanks in advance,

Siva Sunkara

---
Hosted by the Oracle Applications Users Group, which is independent of Oracle Corp.
Subscribers can search the Web Interface/Message Archive at \
http://lists.ksinet.com/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?site=oaug You are currently subscribed to \