List:       nyphp-talk
Subject:    Re: [nyphp-talk] htaccess question - deafult behavior in one folder
From:       Jesse Callaway <bonsaime () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-06 23:15:02

Hey Corey,

Try  !^/blog.*$ if you end up installing Drupal under Wordpress...
just kidding. But the fewer passes to mod_rewrite the happier everyone
is. That pattern ought to tell it to ignore anything after /blog in
the URL without any further rules.

mod_rewrite is mind blowing sometimes... Try the logging options to
see all the insanity behind the scenes.

-jesse